Monday, January 22, 2001

Book Review: Who will cry when you die


‘Who will cry when you die’
By: Robin Sharma
Jaico Publishing House
.
This is another wonderful book from Robin Sharma. I picked up this book because it seemed light – topics were covered in small chapters, each chapter based on a particular theme or lesson. Lessons from the book can be called ‘wisdom’. While going through the book we often wonder if the wisdom in the pages are not the same ones which our grandparents taught us. I think yes, not much of what Robin tells us is really ‘new’, but what is wonderful is the way he tells us and the context in which he explains his topics. I found the book very comforting, and practically very useful.
.
I highly recommend it to all.
. .
- Rahul

1 comment:

Rahul said...

this is the most aamazing book i have read till date.
it has really brought about a radicle change in my life.
making me realise how precious each day is in our life and how grateful we should be for all that we receive during the day.
how down to earth one should be.robin explains the importance of every second so beautifully that makes me feel as if hes writing all about my life.
this book has helped me to cope up with the set backs in my life and helped me to live life by looking at the brighter side of things.
every day i wake up i remind my self to live like its my last day and thus my life which was earlier simply a white sheet of paper has now been coverd with all the things i have to do before i die .
and i hope ill add some meaning to my life this way.
because more than existing i want to live.
thank you Robin.