Sunday, January 4, 2015

A Life Lived in Love

In childhood we could afford several indulgences. So when I found an old wooden chakla (rolling board) which is used in kitchen to make chapatis, I dug a bit in our garden; fixed it in soil and filled it with water so that birds could come and drink from it. I also spread dry leaves around the water source to give it a 'natural' look. Now it became a routine - filling the pond daily with water so that birds could find water in it. If I could hear some birds singing on the nearby lemon and guava trees - I would peep through the window to see if the birds were drinking water or not. Sometimes squirrels also came nearby. I don't remember if anyone really drank water from there, but who could have stopped me from believing in my entrepreneurship? I remembered all this when I saw this picture today:




© Rahul

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice post
I appreciate this

Safety Is Number One Priority Buy Safety Products Online shop | Hodexo

Hodexo Digita India's
Digita India's Shooping Login It's Free And Alwyas
Digita India's Industrial
Safety Equipments