Monday, July 27, 2015

Why don’t Dogs learn how to cross the road

Today a dog while trying to cross the road got hit by a moving bus. It was hurt and came back crying to the side from where it had started. We don’t need to imagine what urgent or important business the dog had on the other side of the road. Hope the dog gets well soon… 

But I wondered why don’t dogs learn how to cross the road? I have seen only a few dogs having learnt it – they try to accompany any human being who they guess is crossing the road. But if the dog is alone – it is helpless. It is painful to think about. Once I saw a dog struggling to cross the road and I tried to seek its attention as I started crossing the road – but I guess it did not find me trustworthy enough to accompany me.
Can you think of any solution to this problem?

No comments: