Friday, March 4, 2022

Some Quotes

 

Things. You can acknowledge their presence in your home. You can even express your gratitude to them for being with you during tough times. But you can't get attached to them. I remember I had a friend in college who would talk to his things. For instance, his fav earphones stopped working. He got a new pair. He simply said to his old earphones that you were of great service. Thank you for being with me for a long time through thick and thin. May you rest in peace. Then he carefully discarded them in the trash can and moved on to open the new pack. If only life was this simple.

---

Twitter is more like my silent friend, which simply tells me jokes, scary stories, news, gossips, etc. I read it, sometimes process it, and try to forget my existence.

---

All you can do at this point is try to fulfill your duties as much as you can.

---

You are worrying to much about the future. We don't know what's gonna happen in the next 5 years. You have thought about 20 years.

---

With time people change

---

I love pizza and MONEY is needed to buy it.

---

I believe that the minute someone insults you, JUST leave. I mean jahan respect nahi wahan you can't expect a decent relationship to grow and prosper.

---

I can dissect a person just by having a conversation for like 5-10 minutes.

---

He is the kind who thinks that only lazy people go through depression. But don't you think even a strong independent person needs a support system?

---

If the concept of escapism exists, then it holds value to it. Nothing is useless in this universe. Everything has its meaning.

---

This is your chance to shine!! Try practicing patience during such small moments. This is how you learn to remain calm and patient during difficult times.

---

- Unknown

No comments: