Saturday, December 4, 2021

Why I Cancelled My Amazon Prime Subscription

Recently, I let my Amazon Prime subscription lapse. Amazon had it coming. My reasons were as follows:

  1. Quite sometime ago, I noticed that everything I wanted to buy on Amazon, was being sold on Flipkart at Rs 100 less.
  2. I already had Flipkart Plus membership which also offered free delivery
  3. I already had Netflix for movies and Netflix is 10 times better than Amazon Prime Videos
  4. For music, I am already using Airtel Wynk free music app
  5. With Covid restrictions gone, physical shopping has started and I needed online shopping very ness now

Therefore, Amazon Prime membership had become a non-essential overhead and it made more sense to let it go.

Good bye, Amazon Prime!

- Rahul Tiwary


No comments: