Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What’s up?

French: I am learning French. The 3 months course has ended, and on this Monday there was the last exam. I hope I passed. I had learnt German while I was in engineering. I found German to be far easier in pronunciation than the French. Still I am filled with doubts regarding pronunciation. French is regarded as the most refined of the languages, and now I understand how!

Yoga: Thanks to our institute, that Yoga classes have been arranged, twice a week, 7:30 to 8:30 in the morning. Three batches of around 100 students each had registered, but I am not able to find them in double digits on any day. I too missed one session out of the three that have passed. (You know, boys don’t get up early). I like the experience very much.

Marico: The MD of Marico came to our institute to deliver his speech on “Marico’s journey”. He spoke on how he built up his business empire. I shall dedicate a separate post for this. A lot of guys were inspired/

Books: Finished reading Angles and Demons by Dan Brown. So far, my record was around 3 in the morning, when I finished Da Vici Code. This time, I was reading the book for some days, and then one day, I read throughout the night to finish the novel at 6:45 AM! Then I took a 3 hours sleep and was ready to move again. Also finished “The Kite Runner”. I shall write about this separately.

Wednesday, 17 Oct. 07

No comments: