Thursday, May 29, 2014

Life and Mystery

I remember the days when I was reading Paulo Coelho. His writing full of mystery and symbolism impacted me and for some time I took his things seriously and literally. So when I spotted a white pigeon among a colored flock, or heard a new bird's voice, saw some new flower, or clouds forming a different architecture, I wondered if those were for some specific "reasons" :) When I look back, I don't see any significance of all those "phenomena" happening around :) But yes, life was more interesting when I took his mysticism too seriously. In fact nothing can beat childhood when it comes to seeing life differently and seeing same things with more interesting angles than the boring grownup people do :) I wonder if we tend to think differently either when we are too innocent or too wise...

No comments: