Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Oh My – Little Manhattan!

After watching so much TV and movies; having read so many books and stories; it had to take this long to reach here? That is incredible! Can’t describe totally but I never expected this movie to be so great and heart touching… Little Manhattan! When they say “I hate you” to each other and then as soon as he puts the phone down – surge of emotions had to burst into tears! And when he sees her face and with every expression tries to make it “she loves me” or “she hates me” alternately – that was epic! And when she asked for a dance and he puts his head on her shoulder – that was as if the world stopped! That when he sums it up into “all we get are memories” – that is so heart touching… He keeps a plain face but every time he smiles and how his face lits up – that is the magic of pure happiness! They smile looking at each other – that is love…






No comments: