Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Movie Review: Zara Hatke Zara Bachke (2023)

I watched Zara Hatke Zara Bachke on JioCinema

Starring Vicky Kaushal and Sara Ali Khan, Zara Hatke Zara Bachke is a comedy film. 



I had seen the promos of the film when it was released and expected it to be a lighthearted comedy based around the theme of "divorce". But I did not know that the movie had much more to offer. I found this movie as a lovely take around the theme of survival of marriage in a world plagued by corrupt government agencies. Vicky Kaushal has done an amazing work and establishes himself as a 'natural actor'. And Sara Ali Khan has given her best in another movie worth remembering. Rest of the cast is also very effective. 

With 8/10, I would rate Zara Hatke Zara Bachke as a lovely family entertainer with a good social message. Especially married couples should watch it to get taste of a life untouched in usual movies. 

- Rahul   
  

No comments: