Friday, June 29, 2012

Kasturi : कस्तूरी

I always knew I would write books. And I would write many. In fact as small kids I and my sister had published a hand-written, hand-printed and hand-made book. For the fear of self-boasting I would keep that as accreditation for my writing prowess; as of now :)

Some good luck and some help from friends and publishers are resulting in I achieving my dream now. I didn’t know what kind of book my first book would be because my writing was diverse. Now I can somewhat get a clearer picture. It is a book of poems in Hindi. The book, named beautifully as “Kasturi” (कस्तूरी) is about to get into physical shape now. It is a collection of poems from many poets and I am one of those.

Presenting to you: कस्तूरी!


Note: I have highlighted my own picture in red outline.


Now I am waiting to get my hands on this spectacular book which would be a dream-come-true for all the poets. I shall keep you updated about its availability too.

[Kumar Rahul Tiwary]



17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful !

V said...

Wow awesome dude, congrats :)

Samir said...

GREAT NEWS CONGRATULATIONS.

GV said...

Bravo ! Proud of you, keep ur creativity blossoming !

Seema said...

Congratulations...:)
Thats really good and yes the cover is the nice one.
Hope to see more books from you :)

Karthik said...

Hi Rahul,

Congratulations!

Did not know you are such a talented person. Since I am very poor in reading Hindi, I will go home and devote 1 hour for understanding this today.

Praveen said...

Nice..congrats

Sushil said...

Congrats Kumar …. Really a good news :)

AA said...

Congratulations…

With best wishes

RT said...

WoW.!!!!!

I have been very sure that you are upto something!!!

Rakshith said...

Hello Rahul,

Congratulations 
Looking forward to read it once it hits shelves 

DN said...

That’s Great ..feel proud to have Atal Bihari Vajpeyi in our team..:)

Ravi said...

Superrbb Rahul!

Way to go!! Many Many congratulations on a new beginning and I wish you have many more releases in time to come…

All d Best :)

Chandan Kumar said...

Congratulations Rahul..!
You efforts took off...good luck

S.D. said...

Hi Kumar,
Nice to know about your hidden talent :) don’t forget to send us your poems when they get published :)

jass said...

cong8ts!!

Rahul said...

Thanks a lot everyone...