Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Bad Boss Likeness



In a television ad, a husband says, (about his own wife), "She does not work because she needs to; she works because she likes to". Statement looked like stolen from someone's tweet - though of course even FBI won't find its original source! Earlier I thought it was my dream but when the man kept repeating it during every commercial break, I had to believe him (what other choice I had?). I think if I don't have to work, I shall resign today and now, I won't even wait to finish Spell-check on my resignation letter... I mean, you get one Bad Boss scenario and all your philosophies of life vanish into thin air! I am already in the process to make a deal with God to make me a housewife in next birth - I am just waiting for his offer of good husband. After all, given my history of bad-boss sickness I can kick and run a bad-boss but a bad-husband will stick like a chewing gum for long enough...

No comments: