Sunday, November 9, 2014

Being a Fan



I have always been biased towards being fan of good looking actors/heroes. I was late in being fan of any kind, but when I observed friends keeping posters of a Salman Khan on their (room) wall, I would know that the idea of idol was one which you yourself dream of becoming like, or at least don't mind becoming like... Who won't want a Salman Khan body? Because of which he could look down on villains and make funny comments on others? Who won't like Hrithik Roshan's fitness? Because of which he could look as good as or even better than Hollywood stars? But then I thought why to like a stammering SRK who won't even speak his heroine's name properly - or so many actors who look like a paan-wallah, auto-rickshaw wallah, road side romeo, etc! Because of which at times they got such fitting roles to play when they went out of fashion! So while I liked Shahrukh's innocence and gentlemanly conduct, I won't like to be in his shoes even if I am paid all his money to be him!... Thank God the supply of Hero-like Heroes has not yet stopped in Hindi movies. And yes, I hate each Pakistani actor who intrudes into our movies and I also thank God that all of them look inferior when standing next to our Stars!

No comments: