Monday, December 24, 2018

#Picture: Little Boys Watch Cartoon


This picture is from a tea shop near my office. The shopkeeper and his wife run the shop preparing tea, pakoda and other snack items; while their kids watch TV. Their TV is an LCD TV with big screen (at least 32 inches). Perhaps not satisfied with the sound volume because of noise by customers and the surrounding, they have even installed a sound system which you can see in above picture on the left hand side of the TV. The brand of the sound system is Sony. 

This picture is from the first days I had gone there. The boys were watching Motu & Patlu cartoon. The other day I went there, they were watching some 'item songs' of latest movies; in full volume. The volume was deafening and then their mother came near the TV and I guessed she would reduce the volume a bit. But to my surprise, she adjusted the direction of speakers in order to make it even better. This family must be a Bollywood fan! But I kept wondering if the transition from Motu Patlu cartoons to the latest Bollywood dance numbers has been for good or for bad. Most probably, it was just a mood-changer for them. I plan to notice their channel of choice next time around, in order to conclude finally. :) 

- Rahul Tiwary

No comments: