Thursday, August 8, 2019

Television: France24 News Channel


I have started watching France24 news channel on TV using my Tata Sky service. Hope to find a fresh look and new interesting views on international news. 



I am able to note that there is high international coverage on the channel. So far I was watching CNN for international news, but I got bored by anti-Trump rhetoric which CNN journalists push in the news. I am also shocked how CNN journalists and hosts can so easily insult the President of United States. In the field of journalism there should be a neutrality of tone and TV news channels should not try to push their own political agenda in front of the viewers. One more reason is that their coverage is more bent towards US. 

So far; it is all very good. Hope to get more good content. 

- Rahul Tiwary

No comments: