Thursday, August 10, 2023

Picture: Seeing Clouds from the Sky

The first experiences are priceless. I remember the first few times I had travelled with an airplane. First two times I had travelled abroad on office trip and in the night; but the third time I was on domestic flight during the day, and hence I was able to see clouds from a closer distance. It felt wonderful. I never imagined clouds would actually be like that; so far only being able to see clouds from the land. 

Over the years, I have travelled by air countless times and the travel experience did not feel anything special than traveling in a nice "bus". This is how time and experience can spoil things. 

All these thoughts crossed my mind when I was traveling last time and hence, I purposefully clicked pictures of clouds from the window. I did not bother if co-traveler will think of me as a first-time traveler or whatever. I wanted to see if it feels even a fraction of the magic that I had felt first time. And it did not disappoint me. I liked looking outside the window, trying to explore the excitement. 

I took more than a dozen pictures and here is one of those. In this, I liked the way I was able to look at the land too, apart from the clouds and the sky. 


 (C) Rahul

No comments: