Saturday, January 15, 2011

Indian IT to Pay for 9/11 Healthcare

Ever since I started to understand him, I have kept an opinion that Obama is a man with a big mouth and a small vision – big mouth because he promises everyone a moon (each) and small vision because he thinks like he were administering a class of 20 students (who would always obey him). In his recent move to make me think about him the same way, he has made India and Indian IT companies pay for the healthcare of 9/11 Islamic terrorist attack victims!
 
Obama signs 9/11 health bill, sticks India with paying for it
 
Indian techies slam US visa hike to pay 9/11 healthcare bill
 
I am sure Obama won’t have looked at India to pay for these medical expenses without being infatuated by and envying India’s success story. I wonder how far he is going to take his anti-India policies. Will he make Indian auto companies pay for toilet paper expenses in the White House? Or Indian biotech companies pay for yoga expenses borne by unemployed Americans? I wish he loses his next elections – and India and this world get rid of his low-vision populist decisions. I believe a partnership between India and the US is the need for both, and the partnership has to be on equal terms. And I think Obama doesn’t believe in such equality. At least his actions prove this.

No comments: