Saturday, June 1, 2013

Thrown out of the heaven?

Someone wrote: "Theory of heavens: If I am here I should be dead in Heaven (or hell , whatever). So what did they say to me, In the lines people say here about my deeds “if I do this I will go to heaven or hell”…"
  
I have read that humans are of highest in hierarchy on earth. After that some souls can attain the status of the Devas. Even Devatas can fall if they can’t maintain their Tapas (spiritual powers). We have examples of Apsaras being thrown out of Swarga; Indras being dethroned because of wrongdoings; even goddess Ganga came on earth from Brahmaloka. Nothing else is permanent except Paramatman and attaining Moksha. So I think according to the law of Karma it is perfectly fine to say that one would be thrown out of the heaven and would land up on earth if one’s conduct is not right.

No comments: