Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Tech: Nokia Smartphone

I have bought a Nokia Smartphone. It is not high-end as I am not much of a gadget freak. But its back panel says, "Made in India". And it is taking amazing pictures; I guess the Gulmohar tree would also agree here:




Do you know that Nokia's parent company HMD Global has announced plans to make complete Nokia phones in India in a phased manner? You can read about it here.

Nokia 3.1 Review:

The best thing I noticed about Nokia 3.1 Smartphone is its low weight. It is a great improvement over other cellphones you would be using currently.

Then Nokia 3.1 has got a beautiful design. I bought its black variant. There is a steel strip on its outer edge which gives it a nice look.

Nokia 3.1 runs on Android One which updates to latest version.

Specifications are below:
  • RAM: 3 GB
  • ROM: 32 GB
  • Back Camera: 13 MP
  • Selfie Camera: 8 MP
This is an amazing phone.

- Rahul Tiwary

No comments: