Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Dream of Parrot - Part-II

Few days back, I had written about an interesting dream I had about a big parrot: An Interesting Dream About a Parrot (rahultiwaryuniverse.blogspot.com). Afterwards, I got another dream about a parrot and this is small one but interesting too. 

Once again, I saw a waterbody, this time it was clear that it was a sea and not a lake. My viewpoint was in the sky, i.e. I was seeing the point in the sky as if I was in the sky. A big bird was coming from the sea-side towards me and towards the land; and although I could not identify the bird since it was too big, there was a "voiceover" which spoke in Hindi about "samudri tota". Then I realized that the big bird was a parrot, and even in the dream I realized that I had seen a dream about parrot few days back too (so, even in my dream, I recalled my earlier dream). After I recalled my earlier dream, this new dream broke and I woke up. 

I don't think parrots live in sea and marine areas and I don't think there is a bird called "sea parrot". But then, a dream is a dream and it is expected to be creative. 

This concludes part-2 of parrots in my dream. 

- Rahul 

No comments: