Monday, November 15, 2010

Touching

Our company has an online bulletin board, or public folder, where people can ask for help regarding anything, or share something worthwhile and others would post answers, solutions or help. I read one message today which really touched my heart. I am sure you would feel the same. Here it goes:
Hi,
An Orphaned kitten needs a home. Its mother was killed by stray dogs. I took it home as it was injured and unable to take care of itself. It is 2 weeks old, very playful and cute. I have been looking after it for the past 4 days and its injuries have healed. I need to give it for adoption to a genuine animal lover who is willing to take care of it.
Colour: Black and Fawn.
Anyone who is interested in adopting this kitten can contact me on ………

Regards,
…..

(This is with kudos to the sender; he showed such a nice gesture by protecting the kitten)

No comments: