Monday, November 4, 2019

Business: Patanjali FMCG Products (Part-2)

After my earlier post: Will Patanjali Survive? Some Successful Patanjali FMCG Products, which btw, got a very good reception with 113 page views in first few days, I realized that I could have posted a few more products from the Patanjali stable which I use. Therefore here are a few more FMCG products. If it needs to be said, I have been using these for many years and like these.



Patanjali Moong Dal Namkin and Tasty Peanuts


Patanjali Milk Biscuits and Orange Cream Biscuits 


Patanjali Whole Moong

Patanjali Ata Noodles – I find then much better than Nestle’s Maggi Noodles


Patanjali Gonyl Floor Cleaner (Contains Gomutra) and Toilet Cleaner (HCL Free)

I shall try to post more pictures of Patanjali products I use. 


- Rahul Tiwary

No comments: